Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Define and implement connectivity and application software architectures from the first idea to series production and operation
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Develop modern connectivity and camera system solutions
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming IoT technologies
- Support system integration and test
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Strong experience in C/C++
- Experience in building low-power MCU & MPU systems
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, 4G, 5G…) is a plus
- Experience with building Linux systems is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.