Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Develop modern camera systems with connectivity solutions
- Coordinate projects from a IoT development perspective
- Ensure a professional release and configuration management of IoT devices and software
- Bring prototypes to product level and support testing
- Integrate embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Close cooperation with development teams and product management
- Support agile methodology
- Support test automation
- Enforce smart solutions
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- 7+ years experience in development of embedded software and project management
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and profiles
- Experience with complex camera systems and agile practices
- Experience in building low-power MCU systems is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.