Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Define architecture for distributed systems
- Develop in an agile (Scrum/Kanban) team cloud based products and services
- Ensure interoperability
- Integration management of serious components
- Release and configuration management
- Support of continuous deployment
- Support test automation
- Support GoLive
- Maintain cloud products or services together with IT due to market needs
- M.S. Computer Science, Engineering
- 10+ years experience in Java development
- Strong experience in development of distributed software
- Strong experience in cloud software frameworks (Azure, AWS, Container, Kubernetes, …)
- Experience with storage technologies (SQL DB, NoSQL DB, DataLake, …)
- Experience with continuous integration and DevOps
- Experience with Clean Code, Peer Review and Pair Programming
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.